- When you register, you are required to provide your information that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your information change, you may change it online or notify us through email. The account password should be in unique and keep secure. Any breach of security or unauthorized uses of your account, please notify us immediately.
- To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by bank acceptable to us.
- Please also note due to the nature of manufacturing, all lengths stated are approximate and variations of/up to 1.5 inch may occur.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. The items in your online shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until it is checked out.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly stated on our site from time to time. You confirm that the credit card/debit card being used is yours or that you have specifically authorized by the owner to use it.
- We will take reasonable care to make our site secure. All online banking transactions on this site are processed using ipay88, which is a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
- In addition, we will take reasonable care, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any date you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- Vouchers provide to you are non-transferable. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- Kindly take note that we will process and send out all order within 48 hours after payment is received. Estimated delivery times provided are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date the order is sent out. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- We collect information that is needed for the registration procedure at our website. The information that we collected are voluntarily submitted by the customers to us.
- The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following: –
- Name, Gender, Date of Birth;
- Contact information including Home Address, Telephone Number and Email Address;
- Your purchase details and history to help us offer tailored promotions to you.
- The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party to make delivery of the product to you (example: to our courier or supplier)
Personal Identification details
- Your personal identification details are used to process your order, customised your profile information, update your status of online shopping and also to update you with our latest news, promotion and events.
- Your personal information such as credit card details, bank account numbers will be kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal contents without giving prior notice to our customer.
- We will apply appropriate security application in order to prevent the leaking customer’s personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However, kindly bear in mind that information transmitted through internet is not 100% guaranteed safe and secure.
Choices to Limit Processing of Personal Data
- You have the right to limit in part or wholly any of the processes by which your Personal Data is subjected to, in terms of the operations allowed to be performed upon it, the period of time allowed, or alternatively, the deadline of the consent given.
The responsibility for compliance rests with us, who determines the purposes and means of processing your Personal Data.
- You shall notify us in writing to request your Personal Data to be retained by us so long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected only, or inform us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for such purpose. You may withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given to us. Your withdrawal in each case is subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions, and a reasonable time period. Your withdrawal may also be subject to whether it would affect the operation of our business.
Retention of Personal Data
- The Personal Data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as permitted by applicable laws.
- Even though our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific timeframe due to technical constraints. When we no longer need to use your Personal Data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.